Dubai is a city that has something for everyone, including those who love animals. If you’re looking to get up close and personal with some safari creatures, then the Dubai Safari park is the place for you. Here’s all you need to know before you visit!
Before you visit the safari parks, it’s important to know the regulations to avoid getting into trouble. The safari park is a protected area with rules in place to help keep the animals and visitors safe.
1. Do not feed the animals:
It might seem fun to hand-feed an elephant or giraffe, but it’s very dangerous. The animals are not used to being fed by humans and could mistake your hand for food. This could lead to them biting or injuring you.
2. Do not climb on fences:
The fences at the safari park are there for a reason- to keep the animals inside their enclosures. Climbing on them is dangerous for you and puts undue stress on the fence, which could lead to it collapsing.
3. Stay inside your car:
When driving through the safari park, it’s important to always stay inside your car. If you get out, not only are you putting yourself in danger, but you’re also endangering the animals. They could mistake you for prey and attack you.
4. Do not litter:
Littering is not only unsightly, but it’s also dangerous for animals. They could ingest or become entangled in it, leading to serious injury or even death.
5. Respect the animals:
The animals at the safari park are wild creatures and should be respected as such. This means keeping your distance from them and not making loud noises or sudden movements. Remember, you’re in their home and must be respectful of their space.
Following these simple regulations will help ensure that you and the animals have a safe and enjoyable day at the safari park.
Park facilities and services:
The Dubai Safari park is home to over 250 species of animals and is one of the largest safari parks in the world. The park offers a variety of facilities and services to make your visit enjoyable, including:
– A veterinary hospital
– A food court
– A gift shop
– A children’s play area
– A VIP lounge
– Animal shows
– camel and horse rides
Dubai Safari park is the perfect place for seeing animals from all over the world up close and personal. With various facilities and services, it’s easy to have a great day at the park. Make sure you buy your tickets early and check the opening hours so you don’t miss a thing!
Tips to get maximum fun at the safari park:
For a successful visit to Dubai Safari park, here are some tips to follow:
1. Arrive early to avoid the crowds and heat of the day.
2. Wear comfortable shoes as you will be doing a lot of walking.
3. Bring plenty of water and snacks, as the park offers limited food choices.
4. Take your time to explore all the park’s different areas.
5. Don’t miss the animal shows! They are a highlight of the Dubai Safari park experience.
6. If you want to ride a camel or horse, do it early in the day, as they get booked quickly.
7. Have your camera ready to take some amazing photos of the animals!
8. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy your time at the Dubai Safari park!
1. Where is the Dubai Safari park located?
The park is located in Al Warqaa 5, next to Dragon Mart.
2. How much does it cost to enter the park?
Admission prices are as follows:
– Adults (aged 13 and above): AED 75
– Children (aged 3-12): AED 50
– Seniors (aged 60 and above): AED 50
3. What are the opening hours of the park?
The park is open from 9 am to 5 pm, Saturday to Wednesday, and from 9 am to 6 pm on Thursdays and Fridays. Until one hour before closing, you can enter the park.
4. What animals can I see at the park?
The park is home to over 3,000 animals worldwide, including lions, tigers, giraffes, elephants, and more.
5. Are there any other attractions at the park?
In addition to the animal enclosures, the park has several rides and shows for visitors to enjoy.
The Dubai Safari park is perfect for animal lovers to discover magnificent creatures. With over 3,000 animals on site, there’s sure to be something for everyone to see. Admission prices are reasonable, and the park is open from 9 am to 5 pm or 6 pm, depending on the day of the week.